| Last Update:
Best Hydration Bladders for Rucking
A ruck sack isn't just some heavy decoration. It is your best way to carry the essentials. That said, nothing is more essential than some hydration on a long ruck covering multiple miles/hours. Good hydration bladders let you wet your whistle without having to stop or carry bottles. Here are our favorite hydration systems to keep you from ever rucking parched again.
CamelBak UnBottle Insulated Hydration Crux Reservoir
- Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easy refilling and an on/off lever to prevent leaks
- External fill means you can top off the reservoir without removing it from the fabric sleeve
- Multiple attachment points make it easy to lash the unbottle to boats, vehicles or backpacks
- Easy-to-grab handle makes carrying convenient while providing a loop on which to hang the reservoir
- Zippered tube access
Source Hydration Bladder with High Flow Storm Valve
- Low Profile Hydration System for insertion into tactical vest, hydration pack or backpack.
- 3 Liter (100oz) Hydration System featuring Source Hydration Technologies: Glass Like and Grunge Guard; Taste-Free for pure water taste; Care Free for low maintenance.
- Widepac closure for easy filling, cleaning and draining.
- Weave covered, UV protected drinking tube.
- Quick Connector for easy attachment of filter or UTA.
Gregory 3D Hydro Reservoir
- Drylock- Magnetic bite valve attachment system
- 3D Design- Positions the water flat against your back for optimal stability
- Gregory Lifetime Guarantee
- Package Dimensions: 10.2 L x 43.4 H x 23.4 W (centimeters)
Platypus Big Zip Water Reservoir, EVO with Fast Flow Valve
- Premium taste-free, leak-proof reservoir with fast flow rate offers hydration on the go for hikers, backpackers, travelers and mountain bikers
- Secure SlideLock slides both ways to open reservoir easily and close it securely; handy pincher grip allows for easy one-handed filling
- The high mount quick-disconnect offers fast, easy access without having to dig down into a pack to attach or detach the drink tube
- Leak-proof shut-off valve instantly stops flow, stows reliably; HyFLO self-sealing bite valve improves flow along with large 5/16-inch drink tube
- 2.0-Liter measures 8.7 x 15 inches and weighs 6 ounces; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty; made in the USA
HydraPak Shape-Shift Water Bladder/Reservoir
- Low-profile and increased stabilization for high impact activities – mountain biking, snowboarding, skiing, hiking, running – unlock baffle for full volume.
- Easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling or in-line filtering.
- Engineered with high performance features including the Blaster Bite Valve with a twist on/off valve.
- Made from the highest quality materials, fully reversible and dishwasher safe.
- Leak-proof design with patented Slide-Seal top technology opens wide for easy filling and closes securely.
Affiliate Disclosure - MudGear.com receives compensation from affiliate partners for placing links to their products on our website. MudGear.com receives compensation for linking to these products and sometimes this influences our decision on what products we recommend or link to.
Leave a comment